sreda, 5. junij 2013

For My Wife

Photo



Photo



myinnerdomme: cage and leash and on knees and kissing toes!!!...



myinnerdomme:

cage and leash and on knees and kissing toes!!! Too bad about the awful hoodie.

Photo





letmedothis: use me



letmedothis:

use me

Photo



Photo



continuousstateofdesire: beautifulfdominance: bestofthewestbd: L...



continuousstateofdesire:

beautifulfdominancebestofthewestbd:

Let's discuss the rules.  

Photo





















chastitydesires: Can't believe she let him out!







chastitydesires:

Can't believe she let him out!

wickedheartsboutique: "Don't just stare at it slave; WORSHIP...



wickedheartsboutique:

"Don't just stare at it slave; WORSHIP IT."

myinnerdomme: girlsrule-subsdrool: finsubinprogress: Don't...



myinnerdomme:

girlsrule-subsdrool:

finsubinprogress:

Don't get your hair cut for at least another 3 weeks, boy.  She needs something to grab onto.

I've forbidden hair cuts before.

I just had this conversation with toy last week. nothing to grab on to. hate that.

Photo



swrredhead:  Well don't just sit there with that stupid look on...



swrredhead:

 Well don't just sit there with that stupid look on your face.  Get over here and suck my big cock and lick my pussy before I fuck your ass.  I love doing this so much sweetie and know how much it turns you on for me to be in control.

moreindiscretions: myfant65: chastewiddlesissy: smallcocksissy...











moreindiscretions:

myfant65:

chastewiddlesissy:

smallcocksissy:

locked-cock:

chastebob:

Info for women with locked men.


Great advice

excellent advice! 

Required reading

Very good advice. But I wish it wouldn't have been posted. Now more women will be able to torture me.

Now I am going to modify his cages

Photo













Photo



elationandecstasy: And that is how you start off a game of...





















elationandecstasy:

And that is how you start off a game of pool.

Someone made a gif out of it

Photo











soul83: How I can find hot minded wife like her @@



soul83:

How I can find hot minded wife like her @@

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar