četrtek, 6. junij 2013

Gotitright

agender-unicorn: skepticalwitch: calypsos-island: twohourartis...





agender-unicorn:

skepticalwitch:

calypsos-island:

twohourartist:

isitsafe:

fandomsbecrazy:

oMFG I just came downstairs and I found my sister with a lighter and I told her she can't use fire and that it could catch the house on fire. She said that she was doing something important so I asked "what the hell is so important that you need fire for!?" and she told me with serious face " I am using black magic to summon demons to get the mean girls at my school." i can't fucking breathe. I sat and watched her ritual hahahahaha shes fucking 10 years old 

This should be a wake-up call to her parents.

She obviously needs help.

Her parents should to talk to her about those mean girls,

and teach her that she can't summon demons with just candles.

You need at least a pentagram drawn in a perfect circle

with goat or lamb blood,

and a proper incantation from a book of dark magick.

This is great way to to teach your child early on

about geometry and foreign languages.

Good art lesson too. Drawing perfect circles is hard

dOES NO ONE ELSE FIND THIS EXTREMELY DISTURBING 

Actually I find this girl fantastic. Ending bullying one curse at a time.

She might want to hold off on summoning demons until she's a bit more mature but yes curse those fuckers you go, girl 

flashinglightsandecstasy: ioptimusprime:  Every time I see...



flashinglightsandecstasy:

ioptimusprime:

 Every time I see this video, I die laughing…

OMG

penishole: I didn't want my family to judge me so I walked past them with 2 cookies on my plate and...

penishole:

I didn't want my family to judge me so I walked past them with 2 cookies on my plate and 4 in my pockets

Photo



Photo





When I don’t find a roommate for Barrett and end up dead because my roommate is crazy.

When I don’t find a roommate for Barrett and end up dead because my roommate is crazy.

mangoflower: .



mangoflower:

.

sensualsoap: somegoodthings: Colton Haynes Oh boy



sensualsoap:

somegoodthings:

Colton Haynes

Oh boy

iloveranch: For meeeee?















iloveranch:

For meeeee?

Photo



I had her head going north and her ass going southBut now baby chose to go WestWe deep in the building she know that I kill 'emI know that I hit it the bestCandles lit with that wine, money still on my mindAnd I gave her that really bomb sexNo matter where she goes or who she knowsShe still belongs in my bedGoing hard in the streets, mobbin with my homiesSippin' on good, blowin' on OGMe and ghost sittin' clean with the matching rollieI did that first so everybody know me

.

#ASU



#ASU

See I told you that you could make it through school!!! After all it was my fantastic Chemistry tutoring! Onto bigger and better things!!! So proud of you Jack! :)

What who are you

Graduation



Graduation

auspisstice: cyberdepressed: HAVE U EVER NOTICED THAT VAGINAS AND SCHOOL BOTH HAVE 6 LETTERS AND...

auspisstice:

cyberdepressed:

HAVE U EVER NOTICED THAT VAGINAS AND SCHOOL BOTH HAVE 6 LETTERS AND ARE EMPTY HOLES OF NOTHING THAT CAN HOLD SCREAMING CHILDREN FOR 9 MONTHS

i

Photo



Photo





sadbaptism: frostingpeetaswounds: SELENA REJECTING JUSTIN'S...



sadbaptism:

frostingpeetaswounds:

SELENA REJECTING JUSTIN'S KISS

TAYLOR'S 'YUCK' FACE

THIS IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD

bricesander: Miley speaks for us all. 





bricesander:

Miley speaks for us all. 

Photo





Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar