četrtek, 6. junij 2013

http://mykectown.tumblr.com/

Welcome to Atlanta where the playas play.



Welcome to Atlanta where the playas play.

16 years ago today. RIP Jeff Buckley.



16 years ago today. RIP Jeff Buckley.

Hey Myke, really loving your solo vids so far. Just wondering, do you like Boris, or any other sludge/stoner/doom metal?

Real easy answer…check this out: http://youtu.be/A2LigUAfkwI

What are your thoughts on the whole "Afro-Punk" movement? Have you seen the documentary or gone to the festival?

Yeah, I've seen the documentary. Never gone to the festival. I think the movement is cool....

Hey Myke! I was wondering if you're into post-punk? I'm pretty sure you're familiar with the well-known bands (Joy Division, Television, Wire, Talking Heads, The Fall, Echo and the Bunnymen, etc). Have you heard of The Chameleons, Sad Lovers and Giants, and Magazine? They're easily three of my favorite post-punk bands ever, especially The Chameleons. There's so much music I want to ask you about, but this should suffice for now!

Hey, there. Sorry for the delay. Been busy and haven't looked at my Tumblr much lately. Trying...

Where's Tame One? Did he vanish? Only asking because I know you dig him. Waterworld!!!!!!

No bullshit, I've been wondering the same exact thing! Last I heard, he was working on a...

5 years ago today. RIP Camu.



5 years ago today. RIP Camu.

How do you feel about the massive rise in progressive/groove metal in the rock and metal scene as of late? I see you listen to lots of hardcore and metal bands as well as hip hop and I'm interested in what you'd have to say about bands such as Born Of Osiris, Volumes, Between The Buried And Me, Periphery, and other such acts that push the boundaries to break free from the generic metalcore sound that has plagued the world for the past decade.

Yeah, I grew up on hardcore and hip hop. Hardcore was a huge part of my life. At this point in my...

What do you think of the way kanye released new slaves?

I think it's Kanye. Regardless of how I feel about him as a person, that dude is a marketing...

Hey I can't thank you enough for your solo reviews as well as your part in DEHH :). Thanks to you I've been exposed to alot of cool music I probably would have passed by. I've also listened with more of an open mind, I really dig Current 93! keep it up :).

Wow. That really means a lot. Thanks for writing me that. I'm not being self-serving,...

i just wanted to let you know that the Japanese painting with the girl having cats sown into her belly was not done by trevor brown or "mary rydan"(i think you meant mark) it was Toshio Saeki. you also said this happens in other countries, i hope you know its fiction and most of this artists work is just exaggerated fetish stuff that has no ground in reality.

Uh…I never said it was done by Trevor Brown or Mary/Mark Ryden/Rydan. Those are called tags....

Lots of respect for you and the rest of Deadendhiphop from Detroit. Btw, are you a vegan?

Yup. 17 years and counting.

Do you like Thrift Shop?

Sure. I love them. I buy a lot of my spiffy gear there.

33 years ago today. RIP.



33 years ago today. RIP.

gifsploitation: Tribute to the superb "Nightmare" poster art of...













gifsploitation:

Tribute to the superb "Nightmare" poster art of Matthew Joseph Peak

Sooooooo awesome! My #1 favorite horror movie villain!

One of my all-time favorite bands.







One of my all-time favorite bands.

These pictures are amazing. My kinda chick.



These pictures are amazing. My kinda chick.

Trrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeee!



Trrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeee!

I really hope whoever made this was joking. If not…this...



I really hope whoever made this was joking. If not…this person needs to be set on fire.

I can't believe this day. Death, you dirty bastard. RIP...



I can't believe this day. Death, you dirty bastard. RIP Jeff Hanneman. Blasting South of Heaven in your honor.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar