četrtek, 6. junij 2013

I know the pieces fit.

Photo



Photo



So my surgery is gunna be a wee bit expansive, but that’s what you get on the private system....

So my surgery is gunna be a wee bit expansive, but that’s what you get on the private system. But fuck.

At least the costs cover my own room and bathroom.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



I’m off to bed lovelies, sleep tight, don’t let the bed bugs bite.

I’m off to bed lovelies, sleep tight, don’t let the bed bugs bite.

i just applied for government benefits. i've lived on my own since november but my parents have been paying a vast majority of my bills since because no matter where i work i'm never able to support myself on my salary. i've been draining their bank accounts for a long time and my mom is quitting her job in 2 weeks after being with her company for 20 years because she can't stand it anymore and the stress is killing her. i don't want to be a burden to her and my father anymore. i feel so bad.

Gosh it seems so unfair doesn't it. I work full time too, and struggle heaps to be able to afford things, how on earth are we supposed to support familes when we have them! 

I have never had an orgasm. I started masturbating four years ago and lost my virginity last year. still, nothing.

Magic wand?

I have a very strong urge to have sex with a girl (i am also female). my boyfriend thinks thats fine, he thinks its hot in kind of a joking way. but as time goes on my urge grows. i have no idea how to go about satisfying this urge of mine.

;) kinky, :)

Photo



WHY IS MY BOYFRIEND NOT HERE WHEN I GET HORNY.

WHY IS MY BOYFRIEND NOT HERE WHEN I GET HORNY.

Photo



Photo



Photo



no, in your bum.

I think i'll pass on that one thank you. Not my cup of tea.

i might want to cum in it too.

In the dictionary? 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar