nedelja, 9. junij 2013

Journey of a budding slut.

bdsmtodolist: katya, imagine this:  instead of a desk, the flat...



bdsmtodolist:

katya, imagine this:  instead of a desk, the flat smooth surface is the side of a certain medical table.  And while I might start with my finger in your mouth, I would soon replace the finger with something else.

i'm imagining…….i'll be in my bunk :P

"Bergner's new book is a reexamination of everything we think we know about sex and female biology...."

"Bergner's new book is a reexamination of everything we think we know about sex and female biology. An excerpt in The New York Times Magazine two weeks ago explained how, contrary to long-standing cultural beliefs that women are turned on by stability and emotional intimacy, long-term monogamy actually saps women's sex drives. A German researcher "shows women and men in new relationships reporting, on average, more or less equal lust for each other. But for women who've been with their partners between one and four years, a dive begins — and continues, leaving male desire far higher." We fundamentally misunderstand women's lust, says Bergner. And not just when it comes to married women."

-

http://nymag.com/thecut/2013/06/when-women-pursue-sex-even-men-dont-get-it.html (via bdsmtodolist)

i'm not sure how i feel about this…….there's a lot of factors that aren't being presented

(via slutkatya)

I'm curious, katya.  Does your comment apply just to the quote (which I presented without context, or to the whole article?

(via bdsmtodolist)

my comment was only about the quote ~ suppose i should have read the whole article before i commented lol.  I'll come back after doing so…..

bothnewatthis: Very sexy!



bothnewatthis:

Very sexy!

reblogging the grin!



reblogging the grin!

 



 

Photo



Photo



bdsmtodolist: A splendid idea.  I'm feeling...



bdsmtodolist:

A splendid idea.  I'm feeling old-fashioned.

fascinating!

bdsmtodolist: This morning's theme:  redden that ass. i like...



bdsmtodolist:

This morning's theme:  redden that ass.

i like me some thud with my sting :P

bdsmtodolist: This morning's theme:  redden that ass.



bdsmtodolist:

This morning's theme:  redden that ass.

bdsmtodolist: Jilling off in the passenger seat of a car -...



bdsmtodolist:

Jilling off in the passenger seat of a car - like someone I know has recently done

*blush*

"Bergner's new book is a reexamination of everything we think we know about sex and female biology...."

"Bergner's new book is a reexamination of everything we think we know about sex and female biology. An excerpt in The New York Times Magazine two weeks ago explained how, contrary to long-standing cultural beliefs that women are turned on by stability and emotional intimacy, long-term monogamy actually saps women's sex drives. A German researcher "shows women and men in new relationships reporting, on average, more or less equal lust for each other. But for women who've been with their partners between one and four years, a dive begins — and continues, leaving male desire far higher." We fundamentally misunderstand women's lust, says Bergner. And not just when it comes to married women."

-

http://nymag.com/thecut/2013/06/when-women-pursue-sex-even-men-dont-get-it.html (via bdsmtodolist)

i'm not sure how i feel about this…….there's a lot of factors that aren't being presented

Masturbation month, day 31



Masturbation month, day 31

beautykneelsbeforeme: play-with-kitten:  Fuck



beautykneelsbeforeme:

play-with-kitten:  Fuck

analsexonly: A well-trained ass is hungry for penetration. umm...



analsexonly:

A well-trained ass is hungry for penetration.

umm yeah, i'd say that's coming out, not going in

Masturbation month, day 31

the grand finale

this has been in the works for over a week, and almost didn’t happen, but we made the timing work.

I was going to work, and my Domme drove me.  Mid afternoon..  Blaring sun, bright afternoon.  And there was a third person in the car….her fellow subbie boy.  He sat in the back seat, behind me.  We got in the car.  I reclined my seat a bit, took off my shoes, sat back and put one foot on the dash, the other on my window.  I pulled out my glass dildo that i brought along for the drive.  She put on some music.  Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke.  All i heard in that some were the lyrics “you’re a good girl”.

We pulled out of the driveway, and i was told to get started.  I wet my hand with my saliva  and lubed up the dildo, and my cunt.  I rubbed it all around my cunt, and inserted the dildo.. We turned the corner.  I closed my eyes and fucked myself.  She started to sweet talk me, telling me how pleased he would be.  How excited  he’ll be to see me tomorrow night, to show his appreciation for what i was doing for him.  Red light.  I opened my eyes and saw some highschool kids crossing the street.  Closed my eyes again.  

Green light, we’re moving again.  ♪♫ “you’re a good girl” ♪♫

Her hand is behind my neck, gathering my hair.  She’s pulling, exactly right.  I moaned my appreciation.  Such a strong grip.  It’s helping.  I forget where i am.  I forget subbie boy behind me.

It’s hot even though the air is on.  I’m sweating, it’s running down my face.  She releases my hair and wipes the sweat from my face for me so i don’t have to stop.  

Her hand is back in my hair, “Army of Me” by Bjork starts to play.  Nothing in the song spoke to me, but i’ll smile every time i hear it (and probably blush too).

We’re at the north end of the city now, the street isn’t as busy.  We’re moments away from work.  I look at her and giggle.  She smiles, and i sit up.  I told her i couldn’t finish, but that i more than enjoyed myself.  She did too.  We’re giggling.  I told her i’ll finish on my break.

We get to work and park the car.  We sit there for a few minutes, and i point out how my legs are twitching.  They come in with me to get a few things.  She comments about how flushed i am..  She gives me a big hug, tells me to have a good shift, and with a smile, tells me to enjoy my break.

I head to the washroom to sort myself, clean up and make myself presentable.  

I finished myself off in the washroom on my break.

At the end of my shift, i travelled home with the glass base of my dildo poking out of my purse.  I smile each time i see it.

Thank you Sir for a fun month :D

Masturbation month, day 30

sadly, this report is late.  I won’t make any excuses because they don’t matter.  i can only offer a sincere apology.

Yesterday (day 30)) privacy was lacking.  I didn’t have much opportunity for my daily requirement, so i found myself in the bathroom for a few stolen moments with my trusty gspot dildo.  That thing hits all the right spots, at all the right angles, and i fucked myself quickly to orgasm.

I came out, rejoined my company as if nothing had happened.

bdsmtodolist: More imaginative use of ice. torture!



bdsmtodolist:

More imaginative use of ice.

torture!

bdsmtodolist: This gives me an idea for camp…. not at all...



bdsmtodolist:

This gives me an idea for camp….

not at all surprised lol

bdsmtodolist: slavefarmer: This expresses the process of...



bdsmtodolist:

slavefarmer:

This expresses the process of breaking down a Pleasureslut in SFIII, halfway between resistance and mindesssness. …Keep punishing its mouth, it will eventually learn. 

Oh yeah, how it's done!

she's gonna feel that tomorrow

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar