nedelja, 9. junij 2013

MUGLIZZA on the LOOSE

Only in a gay bar, is there a line for the boys room.

Only in a gay bar, is there a line for the boys room.

Photo









dehltreice: one of the best ensembles to ever hit the runway.







dehltreice:

one of the best ensembles to ever hit the runway.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo











Photo



babybustershorts: oh, henny!



babybustershorts:

oh, henny!

Photo



lushella:  ♡ rosy & bubblegum blog ♡ 



lushella:

 ♡ rosy & bubblegum blog ♡ 

 Performing 'Wings' on Good Morning America! (x)

















 Performing 'Wings' on Good Morning America! (x)

Photo



intersouls: Latrice makes me so happy that I needed to make a...





















intersouls:

Latrice makes me so happy that I needed to make a big gif set in her honor

Photo



hate: the only "hot action" going on in my bedroom is my laptop burning my skin

hate:

the only "hot action" going on in my bedroom is my laptop burning my skin

fairly-odd-girl: *me hearing gossip about person i hate*

fairly-odd-girl:

*me hearing gossip about person i hate*

image

aquarlus: "hey do you want the rest of my-"

aquarlus:

"hey do you want the rest of my-"

image

Photo



honey-im-home: "When I look at the 21-year-old me, I do not...



honey-im-home:

"When I look at the 21-year-old me, I do not want to be that person. I was young and naive. I'm a hell of a lot wiser, a hell of a lot stronger, I'm just happier with me now. It's weird but I'm not scared of it." -Chezza

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar