sreda, 5. junij 2013

Pay attention to the men behind the curtain.

meanplastic: future is now



meanplastic:

future is now

I'm seeing Flobots live tonight at the Santos Party House in NYC and I'm really fucking exciteeeeeed...

I'm seeing Flobots live tonight at the Santos Party House in NYC and I'm really fucking exciteeeeeed O.O

I think I broke through my writer’s block… *Knocks on wood* I also just made a rough...

I think I broke through my writer’s block… *Knocks on wood*

I also just made a rough layout of the order of the tracks for the EP with my favorite beats and it looks like it may be 7 tracks

More and more writing until the recording starts!

Photo



It’s 5:50 AM and I have the absolute WORST writer’s block and it FUCKING SUCKS

It’s 5:50 AM and I have the absolute WORST writer’s block and it FUCKING SUCKS

My brother has one of these and they're totally fucking...



My brother has one of these and they're totally fucking cool but he took it with him to California, I wanna fux wit it 

satansnetflix: i will never have a boner :'( They’re pretty dope

satansnetflix:

i will never have a boner :'(

They’re pretty dope

I'm in a Podcast!!!!

Me and my friends Alex and Bill have a PODCAST!

AND

It’s now on iTunes!!!

We’re in the beginning stages of setting it up now but it’ll be running regularly and smoothly throughout the summer.

We talk about a variety of hot topics including Movies, TV, New Technology, Video Games, and other cool stuff!

Check out the audio to listen/download on itunes and the videos on Alex’s site!

iTunes Audio

Videos

imthegdbatman: Geometric Marvel 1 of 2 | Eric Dufresne

















imthegdbatman:

Geometric Marvel 1 of 2 | Eric Dufresne

I just saw Now You See Me and I can safely tell you that it is a gigantic subliminal message and I...

I just saw Now You See Me and I can safely tell you that it is a gigantic subliminal message and I felt really uncomfortable while I was watching it

Also it was bad, really fucking bad

Photo





Photo





Two songs are written so far, holy shit I’m moving faster than I thought on this In total the...

Two songs are written so far, holy shit I’m moving faster than I thought on this

In total the EP will be what? 6-8 tracks?

I’m gonna keep writing though, Recording is gonna start after I’ve written about 4 tracks

Photo



holdtheflies:  



holdtheflies:

 

The pillow fort episodes of Community are without a doubt some of my favorite episodes of Community 

The pillow fort episodes of Community are without a doubt some of my favorite episodes of Community 

cheriemoss: personal pic time!IT'S PIERCE!!! Best cosplay is...



cheriemoss:

personal pic time!

IT'S PIERCE!!!

Best cosplay is Best

Katie's face will be forever haunting me XD



Katie's face will be forever haunting me XD

Like My Music Page

Like My Music Page :

No uploaded music yet but it's in the process, later this summer, like my page to get the latest updates

Back down to the cave to get to writing.

Back down to the cave to get to writing.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar