petek, 7. junij 2013

Pretty as a Swastika

Photo



I’ve actually decided that Diego and I are the cutest thing on the planet and nothing will...

I’ve actually decided that Diego and I are the cutest thing on the planet and nothing will ever rival us 

this has been a post

We are cute okay



We are cute okay

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



scarred-bones: When I was in a psychiatric ward there was a...



scarred-bones:

When I was in a psychiatric ward there was a girl two beds away from me that used to do this. She'd do it for hours, just sitting there and rocking.

One day, I asked her why she did it. 

"Because it takes me away"

"Away from what?"

"This place"

Photo



"My BICYCLES are first-rate! You can ride them anywhere."



"My BICYCLES are first-rate! You can ride them anywhere."

Aesha: she's like a...uhh...um...what's the word that means girl who steals your man?

Aesha: she's like a...uhh...um...what's the word that means girl who steals your man?
me: slut? skank bitch?
Aesha: no there is an actual word for it
several hours later
me: THE WORD WE WERE LOOKING FOR IS HOMEWRECKER. YOUR FRIEND'S FRIEND IS A HOMEWRECKER

Photo



Photo



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar